Friday, February 21, 2014

CTV delay

After telling you all to PVR my big CTV interview, I was bumped because of the happenings in the Ukraine. The interview was recorded and will air on CTV National sometime.

My interview with Mark Connolly will be aired on CBC Edmonton radio Friday (today) at 7:50 am. Tune in on your way to work!

My camera wasn't able to capture the view from the CTV studio overlooking Olympic park, but it sure was a great sight to see!
 
 
Today I will be in the crowd at the women's slalom finals. Last night was full of celebration for the double gold medals for Canada. I'm hoping the pulsing in my head will cease before I get to the Alpine centre. Also, a Russian holiday is coming up. On February 23, it is man day. Yup, men have a day... The tradition is to give every man in your life a gift. So I better do some shopping! We've got four men on our team. Thankfully women's day is in March, so I will get my dues ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment