Friday, March 14, 2014

Sochi through the eyes of Nadezda

Day one in Russia and this wonderful woman led me through the unpredictable transportation system, the painful uniform lineup, and has acted as translator for me on numerous occasions. My former team leader Nadezda has put up with my never-ending forgetfulness and my dry humour.

The lovely Nadezda

While I was recovering from a nasty case of the flu, Nadezda braved the cold and rain to enjoy all the Paralympics had to offer. She was kind enough to share some of her photos for the blog! Instead of living vicariously through me and shivering with the flu, you can live vicariously through my dear Nadezda and see some of Paralympics.
Rain rain go away!

Russia and Canada together at the Paralympic Medals Plaza
Nadezda works at the sledge hockey venue. She was lucky enough to try one of the sledges on for size!


Laura biathlon and cross country venue


A lot less snow than the last time I went to Laura! (scroll down for photos)


Formula 1 coming in October! 


Thank you again Nadezda! You are welcome to come to Canada anytime!!

1 comment: